Congress photos and video
Over 2,000 professional photos from the UArctic Congress, and a video from the Congress Gala Dinner are available for download.
UArctic Congress 2016 Declaration
A joint Congress Declaration was developed during the event, reflecting the common views of UArctic - including Rectors' Forum, Board, Council, Thematic Networks, and Student Forum.
UArctic Congress 2016 feedback survey
Your feedback on what worked and what improvements could be made for the development of future UArctic events is important and much appreciated. This survey is anonymous, and responding should not take much time.
UArctic Congress 2016 Certificate of Participation
A certificate of participation has been produced for each participant. If you wish to receive a printed or electronic copy please contact email@example.com (Russian participants) or firstname.lastname@example.org (non-Russian participants).
Hosted by Saint Petersburg University, the UArctic Congress 2016 featured Science and Meeting sections, including:
- Acclaimed keynote speakers and scientific experts presenting their latest research.
- Parallel sessions on an array of Arctic science, policy, and education topics.
- Formal meetings for representatives of the Council of UArctic and UArctic Rectors’ Forum.
- Pre-Meetings to foster contacts and enhance networking.
- Opportunities for promoting and marketing your organization and activities.
- A UArctic Student Forum with workshops.
- A Cultural and Social program like no other.
The 2016 UArctic Rectors’ Forum and the 19th annual meeting of the Council of UArctic formed an integral part of the Congress. See the Congress program overview.