- UArctic members cooperate with each other on multiple levels, focusing on faculty, institutional leadership and international collaboration
- Past and present UArctic students form a community who share pride in their knowledge
- UArctic represents its members’ interests internationally by promoting their diverse and shared capacity to serve northern communities and interests
- UArctic has a sustainable business model providing necessary infrastructure to support the network
- The Arctic Council, the Standing Committee of Arctic Parliamentarians and other Arctic leadership institutions recognize UArctic and its members as the educational, training and research engine of the North
Engaged Membership Network
UArctic members gain value by their participation in the organization.