Founded in 1973, SEFI, the largest network of engineering institutions and educators, is an international non-governmental organisation under Belgian Law, whose aims and objectives are:
- to contribute to the development and the improvement of engineering education and of the position of the engineering professionals
- to provide appropriate services and to promote information about engineering education
- to improve communication and exchanges between teachers, researchers and students in the various European countries
- to develop co-operation between educational engineering institutions and establishments of higher technical education
- to promote co-operation between industry and those engaged in engineering education
- to act as an interlocutor between its members and other societies or organizations
- to promote the European dimension in higher engineering education.
This is done through a series of activities such as annual conference, ad hoc seminars, publications, newsletters, scientific journals, participation in and coordination of international projects.
For more information on the conference, please visit the conference website.