- Climate impacts, adaptation and vulnerability in the Arctic: James D. Ford and Chris Furgal
- Community Collaboration and Climate Change Research in the Canadian Arctic: Tristan Pearce et al.
- Arctic climate change discourse: the contrasting politics of research agendas in the West and Russia: Bruce Forbes and Florian Stammler
- Community clusters in wildlife and environmental management: using TEK and community involvement to improve co-management in an era of rapid environmental change: Martha Dowsley
- The role of governance in community adaptation to climate change: E. Carina H. Keskitalo, Antonina A. Kulyasova
- A reindeer herder's perspective on caribou, weather and socio-economic change on the Seward Peninsula, Alaska: Kumi Rattenbury et al.
- Canadian Inuit subsistence and ecological instability- if the climate changes, must the Inuit? George Wenzel
- Vulnerability and adaptation to climate-related fire impacts in rural and urban interior Alaska: Sarah Trainor et al.
- Demographic and environmental conditions are uncoupled in the social-ecological system of the Pribilof Islands: Henry Huntington et al.
- From good to eat to good to watch: whale watching, adaptation and change in Icelandic fishing communities: Níels Einarsson
Dr James Ford
CIHR Postdoctoral Fellow
Dept. of Geography