Articles in this issue include:
Interagency Study of Environmental Arctic Change (SEARCH)
- State of the Arctic Conference Resolution Released
- Science Steering Committee Meeting Refines Future Directions for SEARCH
- SEARCH at the American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting
National Science Foundation News
- New Faces in Arctic Sciences Division at NSF
- Temporary Funding Levels Extended for FY2011
- America COMPETES Act Reauthorized
- National Oil Spill Commission's Findings, Recommendations, and Implications for the Arctic
- Lessons for Potential Oil Spill Response in the Arctic
- International Study of Arctic Change (ISAC) Science Plan Published
- International Ice Chart Working Group Warns of Continued Navigation Hazards in Polar Seas
A Note from the ARCUS Executive Director
- Jonathan Pundsack Joins ARCUS Staff
The next issue of Witness the Arctic will be published in June 2011.
For further information or to submit an article idea for future issues, please contact Betsy Turner-Bogren at ARCUS.
To download the newsletter, please click here.
Witness the Arctic - ARCUS newsletter now available
Fri, Feb 11, 2011
The Winter 2011 issue of 'Witness the Arctic', the newsletter of the Arctic Research Consortium of the United States (ARCUS) has been published as is now accessible online.