The Maritimt Forum South session will focus on two main topics:
• Wednesday 13.08.2014: A Global Outlook on technology within the shipping industry in view of future markets and regulations
• Thursday 14.08.2014: A Global Outlook on various existing and developing markets
As will be seen from the detailed program – www.globaloutlook.no – Maritimt Forum session,
we have invited leading specialists in:
• global technology development
• global energy markets
• global market possibilities
• global financial markets
• global regulations
• global risks and challenges
to give relevant news and information to the maritime and shipping industry.
Just a few practical information now:
• As Arendalsuka this year expects a new record of participants , hotel capacity is a challenge.
• The cities of Tvedestrand, Grimstad, Lillesand and Kristiansand are all relevant for staying, and have good bus connections.
• We recommend you to inform us as soon as possible if you are coming and will need accommodation.
• The participation fee gives free access to both parallel sessions, i.e. if you find an interesting topic in the NCE NODE program, you are free to join that and vice versa.
• We appreciate your participation in the Global Outlook session on Wednesday morning. (Lunch not included).
• The registration platform will be opened June 15 with all relevant information as to practical details.
Global Outlook Norway: Important trends influencing business– Arendal 13-14 of August 2014
Wed, Jun 04, 2014
This year the clusters of Maritimt Forum South, NCE NODE and the Eyde network have taken the initiative of creating a spectacular and forward looking event during the Arendalsuka 12-16 of August. Enclosed please find the invitation and on our website www.globaloutlook.no you will find more details as to the different conferences and sessions.