Main scientific topics:
- International and Russian experience and results of paleolimnological research.
- Modern theoretical and methodological grounds and long-term goals of paleolimnological research.
- Modern technologies and experience of their application in paleolimnology and paleogeography.
- Issues of the organization of interdisciplinary paleogeographicaland paleolimnological research.
- Paleogeographical and paleolimnological research in the Arctic and permafrost zone.
- to bring together scientists working in the area of Northern Eurasian paleolimnology;
- to exchange paleolimnological knowledge;
- to discuss the latest paleolimnological and paleoecological data;
- to look for new possibilities of cooperation.
Registration of participants – April 5, 2016
Abstract submission deadline – April 30, 2016
Notification of acceptance – May 5, 2016
Registration payment deadline – June 1, 2016
Online registration is available here.
All details on conference can be found in Information letter.