- Synergize Arctic Engineering Education
- Cooperate in research
- Student exchange
Development of sustainable technologies through science and engineering that improve the quality of life in the north while preserving the environment.
- Student exchange via on campus, on-line education and/or international semester in Greenland
- Ph.D. course in "Frost in Geotechnical Engineering" at the Luleå University of Technology
- On-line courses offered at the University of Alaska Anchorage:
- International Semester in Greenland by the ARTEK of Danish University of Technology
- Development of shared learning materials
Current and Planned Activities
New online courses:
- ARTEK at the Denmark University of Technology: Environmental Impact Assessment of Arctic Mineral Resources.
- Lapland University of Applied Sciences: Snow Engineering