Université Laval has invited UArctic to have its 4th annual meeting of the Assembly on 29 May – 2 June 2023 in Quebec City, Canada. The plan is to have opening cocktail on the afternoon of the 29th, pre-conference activities on the 30th and Assembly meeting from 31st May to 2nd of June.
In addition to the business sessions, the 2023 UArctic Assembly meeting program will also include
- A presentation by Institut nordique du Québec which regroups 16 Quebec universities;
- A presentation about the involvement of the northern first nations and Quebec Inuit in Institut
nordique du Québec;
- A presentation about the Arctic Council’s Sustainable development working group (SDWG) secretariat
being established at Université Laval, in Quebec City;
- An opportunity to discover Quebec City, the most European city in North America;
- And many other surprises…
More info TBA!