The goals of the Arctic Observing Open Science Meeting are to
- Present and discuss scientific findings and advances resulting from Arctic observing projects;
- Discuss operational and technological achievements of observing programs funded through local, state, and federal agencies and private and non-profit organizations;
- Explore how well new observational achievements meet major science goals;
- Identify opportunities for collaboration to develop high-impact data synthesis products and papers; and
- Strengthen the goals, identity, and activities of an integrated Arctic Observing System.