We invite abstracts for sessions under the following themes:
- Vulnerability of Arctic Environments
- Vulnerability of Arctic Societies
- Local and Traditional Knowledge
- Building Long-Term Human Capacity
- New Markets for the Arctic, Including Trade, Tourism and Transportation
During this extended submission period, abstracts are welcomed especially to theme 5. New Markets for the Arctic, Including Trade, Tourism and Transportation. However, all other sessions are also open for submissions.
Please note that the Call for abstracts is open for all researchers also from outside the UArctic member network.
Congress information, full session descriptions, abstract submission details, and an online submission form are available at www.uarctic.org/congress2016
Abstract submission deadline: 17 April 2016
Announcement of accepted abstracts: at the latest 16 May 2016
Early-bird registration to Congress: until 31 May 2016