CALL FOR PAPERS
Presentations are requested on the following topics, though other topical areas relating to spatial analysis, applications, and the environment are welcome:
- Arctic data and geospatial applications that use them;
- Use and publication of interdisciplinary data for re-use;
- Imagery resources and analysis for the arctic landscape;
- Virtual globes, geo-browsers, and spatio-temporal data exploration;
- Geospatial analytical techniques used in IPY and climate change projects;
- Interoperability for improved data sharing, integration, and analysis;
- Deploying and trusting web services for arctic applications;
- Technical challenges and successes of implementing an Arctic SDI;
- Defining mapping issues and approaches for the Arctic;
- Indigenous mapping of local and traditional knowledge; and
- Challenges of creating virtual organizations and collaboratories.
- Presentation title;
- Presenters' names, affiliations, and email addresses;
- Presentation abstract;
- Topical area(s) to be discussed; and
- Type of presentation (presentation, presentation and full paper, poster, or exhibit).
Please register and submit your paper on the conference website. Accepted presentations and papers will be acknowledged by 1 July and posted on the conference website. Selected papers will also be reviewed for publication in a peer-reviewed, multi-disciplinary, professional journal.
For further information, please visit the USGS website.