Abstract Submission Deadline: 20 February 2010
For further information, please go to: http://www.icetech10.org/
The Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers (SNAME) and the Institute of the North announce IceTech 2010: International Conference and Exhibition on Performance of Ships and Structures in the Ice, to be held 20-23 September 2010.
The conference will take place in Anchorage, Alaska, starting with an opening icebreaker reception on the evening of Monday, 20 September 2010, and concluding in the late afternoon on Thursday, 23 September.
You are invited to join in this exciting event through technical paper presentation, exhibition, delegate and accompanying person attendance, sponsorship participation, or all of the above.
Preliminary Session Topics Include:
- Icebreaking Ships (including Naval Architecture and Marine Operations);
- Structures in Ice/Iceberg Populated Waters (including Structure
Design, Ice/Iceberg-Structure Interaction and Ice/Iceberg Mechanics);
- Construction and Logistics in Ice-Covered Areas;
- New Offshore Developments in Ice-Covered Areas;
- Pipelines and Facilities;
- Codes, Regulations, and Standards;
- Ice Conditions, Forecasting, and Remote Sensing;
- Safety, Risk, and Environmental Protection;
- Escape, Evacuation, and Rescue (EER);
- Marine Systems for Offshore Drilling and Production Operations in Ice;
- Evaluation of Arctic Hazards;
- Global Warming Implications to the Arctic; and
- Arctic Geopolitics.
The key dates for ICETECH 10 are as follows:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 20 February 2010
- Abstract Acceptance: 5 April 2010
- Early Registration Discount: 20 May 2010
- Technical Paper Submission for Review Deadline: 20 May 2010
- Notification of Acceptance or Revisions: 20 June 2010
- Publication Copy Deadline: 20 July 2010
Further information will be available at the website: http://www.icetech10.org/.
Thu, Apr 30, 2009
International Conference and Exhibition on Performance of Ships and Structures in Ice Anchorage, Alaska
20-23 September 2010
20-23 September 2010