The applicants should have a background within one or more of the following topics with emphasis on problems and processes pertinent to the Arctic or other cold regions and with reference to climate change issues.
- Sedimentology, including marine deposits
- Hardrock geology, including raw material extraction, mining and construction
- Permafrost and foundation
- Hydrological processes, especially melting of snow and ice caps
- Water supply
- Harbours and marine constructions
- Road construction
- Building design
Since many of the activities of ARTEK are taking place in Greenland the candidates must be ready to spend a significant part of their employment in the Arctic region for both research and teaching.
Please click here for more information.
Professor Arne Villumsen
Tel.: +45 4525 2165
The deadline for applications is 12 June 2009undefined