The conference will include plenary sessions, workshops, round-table discussions.
The following topics will be discussed at the conference:
1. Role of professional education in development and preservation of traditional resource management and culture of the peoples’ of the North..
2. Development of education and culture of indigenous peoples of the North.
3. Presentation of the project «The future of breeding musk-ox on the territory of Dudinka and other territories».
4. Perspectives of international cooperation in traditional economics and culture professional; education of indigenous peoples of the North.
5. Role of traditional economics in the territories development.
6. Ecological aspects of traditional economics and natural resource development in Northern territories.
7. Legislature on reindeer breeding in Krasnoyarsky krai.
8. The basics of professional education.
Please contact the Organizing committee: email@example.com.
International Conference - Professional Education, 21st Century
Thu, Mar 11, 2010
The Organizing Committee invites to take part in the International Conference “Professional Education, 21st Century» which will be hosted by Taymyr College in Dudinka on April 1-5, 2010. (Address: Krasnoyarsky Krai, Dudinka, Shors Street, 25)