Now the Polar Journal welcomes papers on these affairs from all fields of the social sciences and the humanities. Preparations have started for the June 2014 issue that has an open topic so all individual papers are welcome!
Hence, good quality papers and research reports are welcome. It is accepted:
- Regular papers (up to 8,000 words, including footnotes): in-depth and theoretical papers which presents original research in combination with analytical argument.
- Research reports (up to 4,000 words, including footnotes): shorter pieces that are based on primary research and empirical evidence.
- Send a 250-word abstract to Editor (by e-mail) until the end of April 2013
- Comment's from Editor are due to the 8th of May 2013
- Final papers should be submitted until the end of July 2013
- The peer-review process will start during August-September 2013
Professor Antti Syväjärvi
Editor of the June 2014 issue