Federal Agency on Youth Affairs and the Russian Geographical Society invites you to participate in the First International Youth Forum “The Arctic Expedition”.
The forum will feature a completely new approach to the educational program, where competition and education are combined to develop leadership and ingenuity in young participants. The forum program includes educational component with thematic lectures hold by professors of leading universities, panel discussions, expos and master-classes. The new organizational format – an adventurous quest – will be presented to the forum participants. The most active and prepared ones will be selected for the second stage. They will travel to the Russian drifting station "Barneo" and take part in the real expedition to the North Pole in April 2015.
Dates to remember:
- November 6, 2014 – the start of the application process for the “The Arctic Expedition” forum.
- December 6, 2014 – the completion of the application process for the forum.
- January 12, 2015 – the announcement of 150 participants selected to participate in the forum.
- February 2-7, 2015 – Tverskaya oblast (region) will host the first stage of the International Youth Forum “The Arctic Expedition” which will determine the participants of the second stage – the expedition to the Arctic.
- April 2015 (exact dates depend on weather conditions) – participants of the second stage of the “The Arctic Expedition” will travel to the Russian drifting station “Barneo” and to the North Pole.
To apply, please send the set of documents no later than December 6, 2014 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about this forum and its participation terms are available in the attached document.
More detailed information: http://fadm.gov.ru/forums/arctic.php