The Arctic Technology Centre organizes an annual International Conference, the Artek Event. The Artek Event is held in Sisimiut, Greenland.
There will be two Keynote Speakers:
- Herb Ilisaurri Schroeder, Founder for ANSEP, University of Alaska, USA
- Kristian Lennert, Director, Inuplan A/S, Greenland
The 2015 topic is "Arctic and Cold Climate Engineering Capacity Building". Some of the main topics to be addressed at the conference are
- Developing intersts in engineering in pre-college education
- Recruiting engineering students locally and internationally
- Increasing arctic stakeholder involvement in engineering education
- Further and continuing education during an engineering career
- Consolidation technology knowledge in the Arctic
Registration and more information can be found here.
The abstract submission deadline is December 1st, 2014.
Further information can be requested by contacting Conference Coordinator, Ingrid Vernimmen, firstname.lastname@example.org / tel.: +45 45 25 18 47.