Main scientific directions of the seminar:
- Imagining borders and the borders of the imagined
- The worlds of values and their parameters
- Images of the borders and their construction in modern culture
- “One’s own” world and incursion of the Other in the context of modern global challenges
- Migration of people and migration of ideas
- “The Clash of Civilizations”: a prophecy that is fulfilling itself?
- Crisis of Multiculturalism Philosophy
- Arctic identity in the context of imagining borders
For information on how to apply for the seminar and instructions for submitting papers, please see the attached document.