Courses will take place in Nuuk, Greenland:
- Health Science in Greenland, Health Service Research & Telemedicine and Ethics in small populations.10 ECTS Nordic Language
- Arctic Environmental Medicine: Reproduction and Cancer and Risk Assessment 5 ECTS English
- Long range transport of contaminants to the Arctic 5 ECTS English
- Mineral resources in the Arctic: Environmental impacts and technologies -web. 5 ECTS english
- Project training 5 ECTS English or Nordic
In order to facilitate the incorporation of the students in a Master program we offer a full semester of minimum 30 ECTS. This way the student will not have to supplement with courses at their home university in order to fulfil the 30 ECTS demand for a semester. The program suggested here will also provide the option of choosing between different courses.
The courses are run in close collaboration between Aarhus University, Greenland Institute of Natural Resources, University of Manitoba and University of Greenland in cooperation with UArctic Thematic Network: Health and Wellbeing in the Arctic.
A limited number of spaces are available in the program; to apply, please send a motivational application to Health@uni.gl.
Deadline May 1, 2016