The purpose of the Labrador Institute International Indigenous Internship is to enable indigenous youth to gain experiences internationally.
The program targets indigenous youth and provides internships for indigenous youth of Labrador. The successful applicants will gain experience in international Indigenous issues covering a range of topics including environmental protection, governance, cultural heritage, economic development, education, social justice, health, and language retention.
The applicant must …
• be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident;
• be between the ages of 19 to 30;
• have graduated from an undergraduate or graduate degree program at Memorial University by December 2016;
• be legally entitled to work in Canada;
• be of Aboriginal/Indigenous descent;
• be from the Labrador portion of the province.
More information and how to apply visit: