We implement a unique idea – Arctic region-oriented Russian language study, including:
• The Land of Pomors: Traditions and Culture;
• Northern Texts;
• Past and Present of The Russian North
We teach Russian to students with any language proficiency level:
• Elementary level/ basic level – you do not speak Russian at all or just begin to study the language;
• 1st certificate level – you are already familiar with basic rules of Russian grammar, you can read, speak and write in Russian;
• 2nd certificate level - you can speak Russian quite fluently, but want to perfect your language skills.
We organize a special program to expand your cultural knowledge in the authentic setting of the Russian North.
The program includes:
• excursions and visits to museums (to explore the wooden architecture, traditions and culture of the Pomor people), concerts and theatre performances;
• workshops, discussion clubs, round tables;
• integration into our university every-day life;
• tours and walks in Arkhangelsk.
The application deadline: April 20, 2016
You will find more information here.