Main scientific topics:
- International and Russian experience and results of paleolimnological research.
- Modern theoretical and methodological grounds and long-term goals of paleolimnological research.
- Modern technologies and experience of their application in paleolimnology and paleogeography.
- Issues of the organization of interdisciplinary paleogeographical and paleolimnological research.
- Paleogeographical and paleolimnological research of Northern Eurasia.
- to bring together scientists working in the field of Northern Eurasian paleolimnology;
- to exchange paleolimnological and paleoecological knowledge;
- to discuss the latest paleolimnological and paleoecological data;
- to look for new possibilities of cooperation.
The Organizing Committee offers to take part in several excursions, including the Lena Pillars – UNESCO World Heritage Site (detailed information will be available later).
Registration of participants (extended) – April 30, 2016
Abstract submission deadline – April 30, 2016
Registration fee (including coffee-breaks):
for international participants – 100 €;
for students and postgraduate students – Free;
Deadline for fee payment – June 1, 2016
All details on conference can be found in Information letter.