Prospective thematic areas of the conference:
- environmental policy in Russia and around the world;
- economic instruments for regulating the use of natural resources and environmental protection;
- ecological and economic problems of development of northern and border regions;
- development of methods for estimation of economic damage from environmental pollution; elimination of accumulated environmental damage;
- interactions between authorities, business and the civil society in dealing with ecological and economic problems;
- environmental and economic problems of Karelia;
- the problem of resource- and energy-saving;
- the effectiveness of nature conservation activities;
- ecological-economic modeling in the field of sustainable development;
- economic environmental impact assessment and expert review.
- Until March 15, 2017. Submission of applications and abstracts (200 words max)
- Until April 1, 2017. Call for papers including instructions for authors (4 pages max).
- Until May 1, 2017. Payment of conference fee and submission of papers for publication.
- June 1, 2017. Publication and dispatch of the preliminary programme
Conference languages - Russian and English.
Interpretation will be provided during sessions.
You can find more information here.