The conference is of scientific and applied character and aims at developing strategic priorities in coping with social and economic challenges in the Komi Republic.
The conference will address various issues including:
- formation of Arctic development support zones;
- water transport: cost-effectiveness and the role of Northern waterways in preserving biodiversity and ecological balance;
- scientific cooperation in the development of the oil and gas sector, information and communication technologies;
- development of the agricultural sector in the Northern territories of Russia;
- law enforcement practice in the field of environmental law;
- preservation and creation of favorable conditions for natural reproduction of biological resources, protection of flora and fauna of the Northern and Arctic territories;
- support of scientific research and educational programs in the field of ecology, environmental protection and rational natural resource management in the North;
Download the full list of topics in English
Сonference materials will be published online and included in the bibliographic database of Russian scientific publications at ELIBRARY.ru (Russian Science Citation Index).
Registration is open here (in Russian) until October 8, 2017.
+7 (8212) 302780 (add. 130)