The aim is to gather scientists and experts to deliberate on current Arctic issues in a broad context, including climate changes and human security in the Arctic, traditional knowledge and industrial development, and collaboration between Arctic and non-Arctic states for proactive response to rapid Arctic changes.
The participants are invited to discuss the following themes:
- Climate change and human security in the Arctic
- Social, economic, geopolitical transformations, ecosystem changes and sustainable development in the Arctic
- Indigenous and local communities in the Arctic changes
- Industrial development of the Arctic
- Arctic and non-Arctic states: scope and perspectives of the collaboration
- Science diplomacy and Arctic changes
- Korea in the Arctic science and policy
- Other topics
In order to participate in the workshop, please fill in the registration form and send it with your abstract (up to 700 words) to Mr. Jihoon Jeong (email@example.com) no later than November 22, 2019.