This program is based on modern theory and practice of integrated logistics and the use of innovative approaches to supply chain management theory and is guided by the following principles:
- Study of advanced concepts and technologies of integrated logistics and delivery management, allowing companies to compete successfully in a dynamic business environment;
- Development of skills for comprehensive analytical studies of transport processes and systems in the business environment of the company;
- Development of skills for risk assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of the strategy selected by the company based on a balanced system of indicators;
- Formation of skills for development of innovative management solutions based on knowledge of modern concepts of loss management in logistics systems;
- Study of modern concepts and technologies of simulation modeling, formation of skills of methods of simulation modeling of logistics processes to solve management problems.
Download the program leaflet here.
Who can apply: those who hold a Bachelor degree in Science & Engineering
Start: September 1, 2019
Duration: 2 years
Study options: full-time
Application start: May 15
Application deadline: July 30
To learn more please contact:
International academic mobility and protocol division of UIT
Tel: +7 (3452) 28-36-69
IUT north2north contact person:
Industrial University of Tyumen has been a member of the University of the Arctic since 2014.