The One Health, One Future Conference consists of presentations, workshops and cultural exchanges discussing circumpolar North issues in a One Health context.
Topical sessions of the conference through a One Health approach:
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Zoonotic Diseases
- Chronic Diseases and Cancer
- Education and science communitcation through a One Health lens
- Food Safety, Contaminant Surveillance and Bio-monitoring
- Impacts of Climate Change on One Health Issues
- Quality, safety and security of air, water, and built infrastructures
- Mental Health and Well-being
- Policy through data management
Opening of Call for Abstracts and Posters: October 1, 2019
Registration opens on October 1, 2019
For more information, visit the conference website.