Keyano College is currently seeking a Director, Research, Learning and Innovation. This position reports to the Vice-President, Academic & Student Experience and is a key member of the academic and student experience division. This position is directly responsible for providing overall leadership to the RLID and advancing the strategic priorities for the department.
The Research, Learning and Innovation Department (RLID) at Keyano College oversees all applied and academic research activities, teaching and learning initiatives, and related institutional strategies. Applied research, the teaching and learning centre, the academic success centre, the library and work-integrated learning all fall under the RLID.
The RLID objectives align with and support the College’s vision, mission, and strategic plan and include the following:
- cultivating applied research activities,
- supporting and encouraging innovation,
- free tutoring, study support, and academic skills support for learners,
- government, industry and community relations,
- financial management and reporting,
- leading grant applications,
- supporting faculty in realizing innovation in their teaching, and
- building a learning and innovation community within faculty and sharing best practices,
- ensuring the availability of digital education tools and technologies, and providing training and support to faculty and students
To learn more and apply, visit: https://careers.keyano.ca/postings/3255