The Summit will address key developments in transport and exploration in Arctic, commercial,environmental and safety issues. Particular emphasis will be put on evaluating commercial potential of the North West Passage and the Northern Sea Route. This summit through interactive discussions and case studies will examine practical solutions and the latest innovations of technology in this specialized area.
• Discover the commercial prospects of Arctic shipping routes
• Examine operational strategies in harsh environments
• Consider new design solutions for ice going vessels
• Hear about latest developments in technologies
• Examine the future of the industry
• Learn about the local communities in the Arctic Circle
AN INTERACTIVE 2 DAYS
• Hear from an outstanding line-up of the industry’s leading decision makers, coming from all sides of the argument over the future of Arctic Shipping
• Network informally with a relatively small, targeted group of senior-level shipowners and decision-makers from the arctic maritime and natural resource industries
• Discuss the latest challenges and developments in this rapidly changing and growing sector of the industry
• Participate in roundtable sessions – giving you the chance to discuss the latest issues with your colleagues – and the speakers - in an open, informal and intimate setting
WHO WILL ATTEND?
Delegates will be drawn from the Maritime industry’s leading companies and include:
There will also be representation from different stakeholders within arctic shipping which include oil and gas and mining organisations.
For more information and registration please click here or contact
Tel: +44 207 981 2502
2nd Polar Shipping Summit
Tue, Mar 08, 2011
On March 30 and 31, 2011, the second Polar Shipping Summit will be held in Montreal, Canada. The Summit will focus on technological, operational, and logistical challenges encountered by ship owners in harsh arctic conditions.