The idea is to provide a broad look at different aspects of maritime safety and to give participants food for thought beyond their respective fields of work.
Some examples of topics include :
- Maritime Safety in the Arctic
- Preventing large scale Disasters at Sea
- Risk Awareness, Preparation and Seafarer Training
- Technical Solutions and International Law
- Using International Law to enhance Maritime Safety
- Environmental aspects of Maritime Safety
- Learning from past incidents.
For more information, please visit the website.