The call for papers is open until November 30.
There are three different categories to submit:
Scientific category submissions will be double blind reviewed and accepted papers will be published by IOP Conference series. If you are looking to get your paper published/indexed please submit your work to Scientific category even if it is industry related.
To support collaboration between academia and industry we have also created industry category for submissions. With this category the submissions do not have to follow the scientific submission criteria.
Deadline to submit a workshop for the conference is February 28.
1. Inclusive and Resilient Cities SDG11
• participatory approaches
• resource efficiency
• post Covid solutions
2. Circular Neighbourhoods SDG9
• nature based solutions
3. Responsibly sourced materials SDG7
• embodied carbon
• material/building passports
• digital marketplace
4. Construction value chain SDG12
• sustainable consumption and production
• business models
5. New Skills and New Businesses SDG8
• job creation
• frugal innovation
Special tracks SDG13
You can find more information here.