Arctic Encounter is the largest annual Arctic policy and business event in North America, convening over 1,000 Arctic stakeholders worldwide, including indigenous leaders, national and international policymakers, researchers, scientists, military officials, business executives, and advocacy groups.
Advance registration is required. Early bird rates will expire on February 28, 2023. Regular rates will expire once the event is at capacity. Space is limited.
Registration includes the following:
- Three full days of programming, including keynotes, plenary sessions, break-out sessions, exhibits, and more.
- Light breakfast and coffee each day.
- Three seated keynote luncheons.
- Full access to the MUSEUM AFTER DARK event at the Anchorage Museum on Thursday, March 30, 2023. This event is a partnered collaboration between Arctic Encounter and North X North, featuring the Arctic Encounter's Far North Fashion Show on the red carpet and live performances featured throughout all art exhibit halls, multiple hosted bars, and more.
- Seated three-course dinner with wine service, VIP armchair debates moderated by Washington Post reporter Libby Casey, and a live performance by the internationally acclaimed Yup'ik musician Byron Nicholai on Friday, March 31, 2023.
- Registration grants guests full access to all plenary sessions, keynotes, break-out sessions, Museum After Dark and the Far North Fashion Show, receptions, luncheons, and the seated dinner featuring VIP debates and performances.
The Arctic Encounter agenda for March 29-31, 2023 will be available on the Arctic Encounter 2023 event page in the weeks prior to the production. The speakers and sponsors list will be updated frequently on the event page as confirmations are received on a rolling basis.
Click here for registration and more information.