The Arctic Frontiers annual conference aims to connect different expertise and perspectives from areas such as policy, science, and business. It is an arena for networking and knowledge exchange.
At Arctic Frontiers 2024: Actions & Reactions, there will be seven science themes. These represent the latest developments in Arctic research and span the physical and social sciences, as well as technological developments and innovative methods.
The seven interdisciplinary science sessions for abstract submissions include:
- Navigating a Changing Arctic: Innovations for Sustainable Maritime Development;
- Observing the Arctic Ice-Ocean-Atmosphere Interactions: Changes and Effects on Interannual to Centennial Timescales;
- Empowering Arctic Citizens for Involvement in Decision-Making;
- Healthy Marine Arctic Ecosystems: Coexistence and Adaptive Management;
- Smart Arctic Cities: Health, Wellbeing, Air Quality, and Energy Needs;
- Innovative Data Solutions: Applications of Digital Twins and AI in the Arctic; and
- Polar Fjords and Coasts: Interactions with Glaciers.
Abstract submission deadline: 15 September 2023
To submit an abstract, go to:
Abstract Submission webpage
For more information, go to:
Conference Sessions Themes
For questions, contact:
Phone: +47 412 36 783