Contributions should be submitted by April 23, 2010 at the latest to IASSA secretary, Lára Ólafsdóttir, at email@example.com
Contributions to Northern Notes may include special features on issues and topics of interest to Arctic social scientists, information and announcements, announcements of meetings, workshops or conferences, news about upcoming activities, information about new publications, and announcements of new websites and links of interest.
Following are the standard categories of the Northern Notes newsletter:
- Contributions on issues and research activities of interest to the Arctic social science community, including new research, current and upcoming research activities and events, etc.
- Conferences, Workshops, and Meetings
- New Publications
- On the Web
- News from Members
- Funding Opportunities
Remember to send us the following details along with your contribution:
- Name and affiliation of the author
- Book announcements: Complete title, publishing details, distributor and ISBN/ISSN number
- Film: Distributor or link, all release details
- Photos, logos, etc., if applicable