The International Scientific Committee (ISC) welcomes paper proposals that will be presented during the Congress programme. The Congress seeks contributions that address one or more of the Congress themes listed below. Paper proposals should include an abstract of 300 words.
1. The Administration of Freshwater on Islands
This theme seeks contributions on:
- the concept/content of freshwater administration on islands; and
- the role of regulation in the administration of freshwater on islands
2. Collaboration in the Administration of Freshwater on Islands
This theme seeks contributions that shed light on:
- different actors who partake in the different phases and processes that relate to the administration of freshwater on islands; and
- the need for such actors to collaborate in the administration of freshwater on islands.
3. Innovation in the Administration of Freshwater on Islands
This theme seeks contributions that present:
- innovation that improves freshwater administration; and
- innovation that better captures the value of freshwater on islands.
Abstracts should clearly describe the research, analysis, project, or investigation in 300 words.
For more information about the submission process, please visit: islandswatercongress.org/call-for-papers.
For any questions or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com.