Scientific research proposals within all fields of Arctic environmental research, specifically within the following disciplines are invited:
- Geodesy and space geodesy
- Climate research in the troposphere and stratosphere
- Surface phenomena, snow and ice
- Air quality research and arctic pollution
- Marine and terrestrial biology
- Multidisciplinary environmental sciences
Please go to the programme’s website at: http://arcfac.npolar.no for details (eligibility criteria, application forms, deadlines, content of scientific project proposals, terms of access and funding etc.). Proposals should be submitted directly via the website (preferable) or by e-mail (email@example.com).
The submission deadline: 30 September 2009.
Please note this is the last Call for Proposals within this programme. Therefore all the fieldwork in Ny-Ålesund has to be fulfilled in 2010 and not beyond.
Contact: ARCFAC Secretariat, Norwegian Polar Institute, N-9171 Longyearbyen, Svalbard, Norway
Phone: +47 7902 2611; Fax: + 47 7902 2604; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org