- Gives a comprehensive knowledge of the key areas related to the Arctic governance, such as climate change, ocean governance and the rights of indigenous peoples;
- Provides an understanding of international environmental law in general and its application in the Arctic region in particular, as well as a knowledge of the various levels of law- and policy-making in the Arctic;
- Develops skills for working with international instruments, case law, and literature with a view to writing research and engaging in legal praxis.
Transcultural Business Law
- Develops key legal professional capacities to encounter new transcultural elements in a globalized world;
- Provides the conceptual tools for understanding the profound interaction between culture and law;
- Enhances skills in analysing encounters in legal and cultural contexts ranging from new forms of international economic co-operation between nation-states to global business.
To apply, go to www.ulapland.fi/micl