Environmental Engineering Library & Contaminated Arctic Soils Databases, T.L. White, PhD
This 13-volume Environmental Engineering Library and licensed Contaminated Arctic Soils Databases provides civil and environmental engineers and geoscientists with the tools to carry out an in-depth examination of the behavior of LNALP, DNALP and metalloid contaminants in permafrost- affected terrain.
The Environmental Engineering Library details the physical, chemical, microbiological and hydrological properties of “Cryosols” (permafrost-affected soils). When equipped with the Contaminated Arctic Soils Databases, users have the resources required to assess Cryosol interaction with a wide range of organic and inorganic contaminants.
- Physical, chemical, microbiological and hydrological properties of contaminated and uncontaminated soils in freezing ground and permafrost affected terrain
- LNAPL and DNAPL and metalloid contaminant containment and remediation of northern airports, oil and gas sites, mining sites, military sites and landfills
- Natural attenuation of contaminants in Cryosols
- Environmental and Risk assessment of contaminated sites
- Containment and remediation procedure
For more information about placing an order for these resources, please contact Dr. White @ firstname.lastname@example.org • 613-746-4422
Permafrost Environmental Consulting
27 Lindenlea Road, Suite 103 Ottawa, K1M 1A9 ON
Ottawa K1M 1A9 Ontario Canada